Student testimonials

I have been teaching online full time for 11 years. I usually have around 20-25 students at a given time. Check my Google Calendar: Click here
These students live in different parts of the world, they are Hungarian, English, British, also from India, Australia, UK, etc. I teach English as a Second Language (ESL) and Hungarian as a foreign language (magyar, mint idegen nyelv).


Some of my students live in Hungary and their goal is to get the citizenship (requires B1 level of Hungarian) and become Hungarian citizens or dual citizens. Hungary is in the European Union and part of the Schengen countries.
Hungarian is a difficult language to learn, so I use my own special method. I developed it testing it with my students and in real life situations, so I can provide the most efficient method for them to learn Hungarian. They are all one on one (private) students (not group). So I know their needs very well. 

 


I can offer 1:1 classes via Skype. Watch my other student's video testimonial. He is from Syria and lives in Budapest, Hungary.


Written by:
Terez Szalontai
Skype: byaslondon
Email: tanardiak@yahoo.com


Share on Google Plus

About Terez Szalontai

Teréz Szalontai is a native Hungarian speaker, a professional online teacher and coach. She teaches online full time for 11 years. As a coach she launches masterminds for high-ticket clients and teaches her methods. She lives in Hungary.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Megjegyzés küldése