Hungarian classes online

FREE LESSONS: Click here

PAID LESSONS:
STARTING FROM 1000 HUF/ LESSON


There are two types of classes that I offer:

1.) one on one (individual, private) lessons with me via Skype (one student, one teacher)
2.) group classes in Zoom (2-4 students, one teacher)


Let's see them with more details and price: 


ONE ON ONE CLASSES

The first type of lessons are 1:1 via Skype. It's only you and me, nobody else is on the lesson. It is private and individual. It has a lot of advantages: you can become my VIP student, schedule is the most flexible, you have some privileges over other students and you are alone on the lesson.

It is tailor made, everything is about you tailored to your level, speed, life, interest, goals, skills etc. in every aspect. The price ranges from 5500 HUF/ 45 minute or 6500 HUF/ 60 minute and above. Since I have a lot of students, at some appointments this price is higher because 2-3 students apply for the same time, it is evident that the VIP student wins. Yes, it's a competition just like almost everything in life.

For lower price I can't accept one on one students, this is the starting price. The first session is free, and during the probation period (2-4 weeks) you can pay the lessons one by one before or after the lesson. If you like the lessons after the probation period you can pay for more lessons in advance. (but not more than 5 lessons)

GROUP CLASSES:

The 2nd type of lessons/classes are the group classes. These are small groups live in Zoom or Skype with maximum 4 students and me. (total 5 people on a class) These are also online. (no personal meeting)

The students are native English speakers and non-native English speakers. They are from all over the world. Some of them live in Hungary, some of them don't. They are students with scholarship (Stipendium Hungaricum or other), businessmen, investors, housewives, husbands of a native Hungarian (spouse) or others. Age is from 10 to unlimited.

Since they are very small groups I can organise them specific according to different aspects: level, goal, age, location, time zone, native language, etc. Price: depending on the number of students it starts from 1500 HUF/ 60 minute to 3000 HUF/ 60 minute (2-4 students in a group). 

Example of the price with 4 students in a 45 minute class: 1250 HUF/45 minute (for one person)
Another examle with 4 students in a 35 minute class: 1000 HUF/lesson (for one person)

As you can see the price depends on the duraction of the class (35 minute, 45 minute, 60 minute) and number of attendees. (2 students, 3 students, 4 students)


Recording is not allowed. The privacy and protection of my students are top priority. The GDPR (law of data protection in the European Union) also protects them. 


MY TEACHING METHOD
Being a private teacher (entrepreneur) in my whole life I was never tied to the "traditional school" teaching methods. So I developed my own methods that are best for my private students. These are sometimes exactly the opposite what school teachers use, but much more effective. At school teachers rate you and use methods according to this. I focus on the learning process and what makes it enjoyable and successful in the shortest time. 


RULES DURING THE LESSONS
- no recording
- don't eat, don't drink, don't smoke, don't chew gum
- focus, no bla-bla, not in a hungover state, not sleepy, no yawns during the lessons
(if you are tired and sleepy, go to sleep and don't take part in the lesson)
- no private remarks, comments
- no scam, no spam, no racism or any form of harmful behaviour
- no sale, no self-promotion, no marketing

I can remove you from the class any moment without notice if you break any of these rules or if I think that you do or say something harmful for the members. I highly protect these groups. Moderation is strict. I am the moderator.

No money back. Payment is in advanced (latest 2 days before the lessons) You can pay weekly. The first session is free. (1:1 conversation with me)

If you think you can't accept these rules it is better if you don't apply.

HOW TO APPLY?

If you accept all these rules and want to apply for the free conversation (1:1 with me) and trial lesson (either 1:1 or group lesson) contact me, send me a message. Click here

or send me an email:


 or fill out this application form: Click here


Terez Szalontai

Online Hungarian Teacher
Skype: byaslondon


Share on Google Plus

About Terez Szalontai

Teréz Szalontai is a native Hungarian speaker, a professional online teacher and coach. She teaches online full time for 11 years. As a coach she launches masterminds for high-ticket clients and teaches her methods. She lives in Hungary.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Megjegyzés küldése